Social Media Community Management
Community Management: What does it involve?
- Copywriting skills are essential to ensure the right brand message and tone of voice are communicated
- Developing audience engagement with fans and followers helps to increase both the profile and reputation of your brand
- Monitoring your brand's online word of mouth helps to provide opportunities for engagement with fans as well as disgruntled customers; turning a negative experience for them into a positive one
- Sentiment analysis and influence monitoring can help to identify how well the brand is meeting its social media objectives and if it is reaching its target audience
- And finally ... a picture is worth a thousand words (especially on social media)